There's no player in a periodical event

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Austral

Sep 26, 2023
I'm trying to create a script that will check the time and write commands. But when I try to use placeholders I get an error:
1700657169852.png

every 10 second:
set {time} to placeholder "server_time_HH" parsed as integer
send "Время: %{time}%" to console
if {time} < 21:
execute command "/hard"
to use placeholders, I use Ersatz.

I haven't used Ersatz for placeholders (I use a combination of skript-reflect and PlaceholderAPI), but make sure you have PlaceholderAPI installed *in addition to* Ersatz. I also know with using PlaceholderAPI's methods, it searches the inside of a string for variables encased in quotes, so I'd assume Ersatz works similarly? Replace line 2 with
code_language.skript:
set {time} to placeholder """server_time_HH""" parsed as integer
The inside of the string will be saved as "server_time_HH" (quotes being in the string), which is how PlaceholderAPI does stuff.

I seriously apologize if this isn't how Ersatz works, I've never used the plugin. I just figure it works similarly to PAPI.

If you could also run /sk info and send a screenshot of what that sends in the future, that'd be great. Thanks.