There's no location in an on script load event

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oHeckGage

Mar 24, 2020
Code:
on script load:
    create new holo with line "&7» &c&lGold Leaderboard &7«" and store in {gold_lbs::*} at location at 84, 80, 83 in world "NORMALWORLD"
    refreshGoldLB()   
    create new holo with line "&7» &c&lGPC Leaderboard &7«" and store in {gpc_lbs::*} at location at 52, 80, 83 in world "NORMALWORLD"
    refreshGPCLB()

Since my holograms don't save over restart, I want to make it so that when Skript loads, the hologram gets created. For some reason, even when I state the location, the error "There's no location in an on script load event" comes up. (It's not an issue with the functions, the error comes from the hologram creation lines, and there's no locations in the functions anyways) If there's another way to save them over restart, that'd be great too if you can't fix this. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.