Solved The script does not work (no errors)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aawqq2112

Apr 1, 2021
What could be wrong? :emoji_frowning:
Code:
on region enter:
    if "%region at player%" is "cafe":
        message "Welcome back to %region%!"
        send "%player% just entered %region%!" to all members of the region

A region isn't just the name of the region. A region is formatted as "region_name in world world_name" so it'll never be just "cafe."
Your fix would be to use
Code:
event-region
and replace "is" with "contains" like so:
Code:
on region enter:
    if "%event-region%" contains "cafe":
        do whatever

A region isn't just the name of the region. A region is formatted as "region_name in world world_name" so it'll never be just "cafe."
Your fix would be to use
Code:
event-region
and replace "is" with "contains" like so:
Code:
on region enter:
    if "%event-region%" contains "cafe":
        do whatever
It now does not work as I need, I need that if a player has a "cafe" region in his possession, then a certain action is performed

It now does not work as I need, I need that if a player has a "cafe" region in his possession, then a certain action is performed

Code:
on region enter:
  if "%region at player%" contains "cafe":
    # do whatever
I just combined both ideas and this is what I always use and it works for me, try this.

No problem! If this solved your problem please mark the post as solved and my answer as "Best answer" for others looking at this thread. Thanks!
Ok, is it possible for an action
which goes after checking if the player has a region "cafe" was executed once an hour?, well, let's say, not if the player enters this region, but just what would be performed once an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.