Telekinesis with custom items?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Krause

Feb 24, 2024
i was trying to make a skript that when u mine a block, will give u some nbt tagged item and not a vanilla one

Code:
on mine of slime block:
    cancel event
    give 1 minecraft:prismarine_shard{display:{Name:'[{"text":"Broken FazCoin","italic":false,"bold":true,"color":"yellow"}]',Lore:['[{"text":"Broken piece of a","color":"white","italic":false},{"text":"","italic":false},{"text":" FazCoin","color":"yellow"},{"text":"","color":"yellow","italic":false}]','[{"text":"u can use this item to buy the crying child armor!","color":"white","italic":false},{"text":"","color":"white","italic":false}]']},Enchantments:[{id:"minecraft:aqua_affinity",lvl:1}]} to event-player

How i can solve this?

this should work also if you did want the slime block to stay there and not dissappear replace "clear drops" with "cancel event" anyways heres code
Code:
on mine of slime block:
    clear drops
    give player prismarine shard of aqua affinity 1 named "&e&lBroken FazCoin" with lore "&fBroken piece of a &eFazCoin%nl%&fu can use this item to buy the crying child armor!"