TeamSkript

Addon TeamSkript 1.0.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Nashoba

Addon Developer
Jan 27, 2017
Nashoba submitted a new resource:

TeamSkript - Control Teamspeak with Skript!

Source code: https://github.com/Nashoba24/TeamSkript
Examples: https://github.com/Nashoba24/WolvSK/blob/master/examples/teamspeak.sk

Connect to Teamspeak (The first %text% is the ts ip, the second is the bot name, the third is the query account name and the last is the password)
Code:
(teamspeak|ts[3]) [server] [debug] connect to %text% with user %text% and (login|credentials) %text%, %text% [on query port %integer%]

Read more about this resource...

How do we get the credentials for the bot?
There is multiple ways. When you start the server for the first time, it will give you the credentials.
If you didn't save it, you can try to go to the tab "Tools" of Teamspeak, then "ServerQuery Login".

You should add a way to change the rank of a user on teamspeak ingame
I will try to add this in the next update.

Hi,

I did like to request some help and informations with your addon if you have a min :emoji_slight_smile:
I did like to create an auto promote system on teamspeak for my Minecraft server players.

Example:

Player is connecting for the first time on the Minecraft server with a "Guest" rank then get his "Member" rank after completing few things.

Now on teamspeak, player connect for the first time with a guest rank, and problem is i have to manualy promote him to Member, after checking that he is actualy playing on the game server and not aiming at finding few spare slot on a random teamspeak.

It's not that i don't want to welcome players that come from others games or whatever but priority will always go to the Minecraft players that's what this plateform is meant to be, also it's only a 50 slots yet ^^
Problem 2 is often i have to afk for work or whatever, making this automatic would greatly benefit to new players that come on teamspeak for the first time and actualy did like to meet others players etc ...

What i did like to know is with your addon would it be possible to automaticly promote him " the new player ", if he has the same nickname on both teamspeak and the Minecraft server. By typing a command like /ts3 or whatever.

If you could create a skript like that, it would be handy for a lot of servers that's a sure thing ! :emoji_slight_smile:
I know it has been done already by the past, with a custom plugin noww to be honest i have absolutely no idea how far Skript can go for this kind of tasks.

Best regards,

Helio

For your first problem you can find all clients on TS with the same ip as the player and then promote them:
Code:
on whatever:
    loop ts3 clients corresponding to ip "%IP of player%":
        ts3 add loop-client to group X
For your second problem, you can use something like that:
Code:
command /ts3:
    trigger:
        loop ts3 clients online:
            if ts3 name of loop-client is name of player:
                ts3 add loop-client to group X
                stop