Tameable Ravagers

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FistoF

Feb 11, 2017
www.planetminecraft.com
Suggested name:
"Tameable Ravagers" or "Rideable Ravager"

Minecraft version:
1.16.5 or later

What I want:
  • Ravagers can be milked by using a bucket on them.
  • Ravagers can be tamed by feeding it water bucket (Empties the bucket, Changes its skin to a saddled variant using Optifine and resource pack).
  • Once tamed, a ravager can be healed with wheat.
  • If two ravagers that are near each others are given carrots for each, adult cow renamed as "Baby Ravager" will be spawned at them. The parent ravagers will have a cooldown of 5 minutes before they can breed again. All babies obtained by breeding take 20 minutes to grow up into an adult ravager.
  • Equipment can be placed/taken into/from a ravager's virtual inventory by right clicking on it.
  • Tamed ravagers are controllable with a carrot on a stick (Takes durability from the carrot on a stick).
  • Ravagers can be ridden when tamed and saddled (Doesn't require a carrot on a stick).
  • A ravager dismounts player if it moves into water deeper than two blocks.
[doublepost=1617562114,1564075618][/doublepost]I'm still needing this.

Its hard to make so i think you should maybe update it with something with less "hard" features
Some of them are easy like "milk ravager"
on right click on ravager:
if player's tool is iron bucket:
remove 1 iron bucket from player's inventory
else:
make player ride event-entity