Resource icon

Script Take a Seat [No add-ons] 1.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

jaylawl

Jan 29, 2017
jaylawl submitted a new resource:

Take a Seat - Simple sitable benches for Players & Mobs!

uI08tK.jpg

This script allows players in survival or adventure mode to take a seat anywhere they like to. The script is quite lightweight and will under no circumstances lag your server.

Guranteed to work on Skript-dev36 and Spigot 1.12. No add-ons required. Due to the simple nature of this script, many other versions of Skript/Spigot should work - feel free to test, but note that they are not supported.

See these bad boys in action:
  • Join...

Read more about this resource...

Yeah i'm charging a whole dollar :emoji_grinning: doesn't matter if it's simple or not.
But seeing that it almost has 10 downloads without ever being purchased, i'm kinda losing trust in this marketplace. So screw it, have it for free i guess.

Yeah i'm charging a whole dollar :emoji_grinning: doesn't matter if it's simple or not.
But seeing that it almost has 10 downloads without ever being purchased, i'm kinda losing trust in this marketplace. So screw it, have it for free i guess.
I could be mistaken, but I believe that means staff have downloaded it when they were evaluating the skript before posting it.

I could be mistaken, but I believe that means staff have downloaded it when they were evaluating the skript before posting it.
That's a good point, but the download counter was at exactly 1 when the resource was evaluated and posted by staff.

That's a good point, but the download counter was at exactly 1 when the resource was evaluated and posted by staff.
Its still probably something to do with the staff.
The resource manager is a Xenforo addon, by Xenforo, I highly doubt its buggy and people are "stealing" your skript from this website.

Is it possible to dismount anyone on the stair block when the stair is broken? I would do it myself but I've never worked with functions and would appreciate some direction :emoji_slight_smile: