Tablist wont work...

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Im_Verx

Aug 22, 2019
someone please help

Code:
on join:
    set tab header to "&c&lRetain%newline%&7Prison RPG Server%newline%&7--------------------------" and footer to "&7--------------------------" for player

error message.

b439b49c966abbc4723cf99d01229bc5.png

someone please help

Code:
on join:
    set tab header to "&c&lRetain%newline%&7Prison RPG Server%newline%&7--------------------------" and footer to "&7--------------------------" for player

error message.

b439b49c966abbc4723cf99d01229bc5.png
Ummm.... so the code you are sending is not the same as the code in the error:

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 11.23.41 PM.png

It still gives me the same error even with the set there
[doublepost=1566456465,1566456377][/doublepost]I'm new to skript so i'm unsure of how this all works. i got SkQuery installed but it's not working

It still gives me the same error even with the set there

As malia said:
He meant that you are probably editing the wrong file.

You are most definitely editing the wrong file. The errors from Skript will show the exact line in your code. The link you are sending is different from the line in the error which tells us you are not editing the correct file.

Reactions: malia
You must be sending a different image as it would show your exact line of code, surely? I am new to skript but I haven't had anything like this. Whenever I get an error it shows the exact line of code entered.