• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Jul 10, 2019
Serbia
Hello, I've tried to cancel middle click block duplicating while players are in creative. I looked at forums, and I saw one reply of @ShaneBee, which includes "if event-click action is middle mouse button:", but that expression is only available in GUIs. I've also tried "if click type is middle mouse button:", I don't get errors, but it doesn't work. I want to cancel duplicating of player heads, since they're available in /heads shop. I am making creative server, and I can't fix this. I tried this code (skript):

I DON'T GET ERRORS, BUT IT DOESN'T WORK:
on click on skull:
if click type is mouse button:
cancel event
I GET ERROR THAT 2ND LINE CAN BE USED IN GUIs:
on click on skull:
if event-click action is middle mouse button:
cancel event

Thank you so much!

I could be mistaken, but that action is 100% client side and not recognized by the server. A lot of what a player does in their inventory when in creative mode, is client side unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.