Stop block break from starting

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jan 26, 2017
How can I stop the block breaking from happening (including animation)

I tired on block break, but it didn't seem to actually do anything.

If you want cancel the animation, then you'll listen to the packet play_client_block_dig event from MundoSK (or the packet event from Skellett and check if the event-string was "PacketPlayInBlockDig") and cancel the event.

Didn't cancel the actual animation ;/ I tried cancelling the packet using skellet but it didn't cancel either.
I'm pretty sure the breaking animation is client side. The only way you can cancel it is by using the event I posted above and sending a block break stage packet at 0 to the player contantly. MundoSk and RandomSk can do this. It's in my todo list for Skellett.

if you're talking about the breaking animation on the block then you'll have to cancel the "PacketPlayOutBlockBreakAnimation"

if you're talking about the breaking animation on the block then you'll have to cancel the "PacketPlayOutBlockBreakAnimation"
code_language.skript:
on packet:
    if "%event-string%" contains "Animation":
        broadcast "%event-string%"
    if event-string is "PacketPlayOutBlockBreakAnimation":
        cancel event
        broadcast "break animation triggereee"
Didn't even broadcast, only animation one I got is PlayInArm
[doublepost=1490988068,1490988002][/doublepost]
I'm pretty sure the breaking animation is client side. The only way you can cancel it is by using the event I posted above and sending a block break stage packet at 0 to the player contantly. MundoSk and RandomSk can do this. It's in my todo list for Skellett.
I'm trying to stimulate a block break that isn't the correct time, for instance I want to be able edit mine times. There was an event on skuntiy docs that was like "break block naturally in 20 ticks" or something like that but it doesn't work
[doublepost=1491072907][/doublepost]Bumping thread

That's hard because the client does the breaking animations. The client only sends a packet when it starts, ends or aborts the digging process sadly.

That's hard because the client does the breaking animations. The client only sends a packet when it starts, ends or aborts the digging process sadly.
I could check this by checking if the packet is the starting one, and do the process. Then when it changes it just stops, the only thing stopping me doing this is the block animation particles, I can't seem to make the client not see them, and make the client see new ones

I could check this by checking if the packet is the starting one, and do the process. Then when it changes it just stops, the only thing stopping me doing this is the block animation particles, I can't seem to make the client not see them, and make the client see new ones
Is gamemode 2 a option?

Status
Not open for further replies.