Stacked Crafting (skQuery)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndxrMqn_

Jun 3, 2021
I've been beginning to use skQuery for custom crafting recipes. I am very new to skQuery (but I have been using skript for years) and I was trying out a few recipes when this worked:
Code:
on script load:
    register new shaped recipe for iron sword of smite 3 and looting 3 named "&cVorpal Sword" using 2 bone, iron ingot, 2 bone, iron ingot, rotten flesh, iron ingot, 2 bone, iron ingot, 2 bone

The recipe works fine, but unfortunately it leaves four bones in the corners of the crafting table (which makes sense because it only uses one of the two bones).
Is it possible to make stacked crafting recipes like I have above (without the issue I am describing)?
Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question.

EDIT: I realize why the code wasn't working. The numbers before the "bone" are useless. Still, is this possible?

EDIT 2: I've tried this:
Code:
on craft of iron sword:
    if the name of the item is "&cVorpal Sword":
        remove 4 bone from the player's inventory
also didn't work, presumably because what's in the crafting table doesn't count as the player's inventory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.