SQLite to Mysql

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepper82

Jan 26, 2017
Hi all,
I used the sqlite database since forever but now need to switch to mysql (storing all skript variables to mysql) because of setting up bungeecoord on my production server.

Here are my questions:

1.) How can I import all variables from sqlite to mysql?
2.) Is the skript's mysql database feature stable? Is anybody using it?
3.) Do you have an other tips/tricks for a bungeecoord setup? How are u manage your variables across your servers?

1) It's may be possible but I don't know how
2) I believe the skript feature with database probably work good but you also got the addon skript-db -> (Here the link)
3) And for a bungeecoord setup i advise you to use Skungee and to manage variables accros your server you can use Network / global variables with skungee or may be use skript-db but skungee is more easy and skungee is made for bungeecoord so i sound perfect :emoji_grinning: -> (Link here)

I hope I helped you :emoji_slight_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.