Solved Soro AntiCheat

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmoa

Sep 3, 2020
v0.1: AutoClicker/Macro
I started the anticheat with a basic check because I did not want to go too advanced on this project just at the very beginning. How the check works is if the player is clicking above 25+ cps the anticheat will kick the player for autoclicking. Like I said at the beginning, it is a basic check. Releasing the full version of this anticheat will take time because it is yet to be finished. This check may get some upgrades soon.

v0.2: AutoSneak
There is not much to AutoSneak. AutoSneak basically makes it so you cannot shift while writing a sign, shooting an arrow, typing in chat, and opening your inventory. Again a basic check that will prevent cheaters from hacking on your server. The thing about these checks is they will instantly kick a player as soon as they think they are hacking. AutoSneak is a bit more advanced than AutoClicker.

v0.3: Reach
Reach was not that hard to make. I just had to make it so it would detect reach over 3 blocks. Not much to it really. Some advanced scripter could probably guess what I scripted, so it's really not that hard to script this.

v0.4: Killaura
Killaura checks out for suspicious hits like 25CPS and 5 Block REACH. Just checks every player for suspicious activity.

NOTE: If you want to buy v1.0 dev beta version of Soro AntiCheat buy it here at: coming soon

what is your problem? are there any errors? why is it up for sale those checks are easy to make

what is your problem? are there any errors? why is it up for sale those checks are easy to make
I said I was still working on it. I'd be making them more advanced.

why did you post this in Skript Help?
It didn't even say Skript Help. It said Skript. I didn't know where else to put this so I registered here. I'll just repost this into the proper place.

I said I was still working on it. I'd be making them more advanced.

It didn't even say Skript Help. It said Skript. I didn't know where else to put this so I registered here. I'll just repost this into the proper place.
Ok. Well, good luck with your script!

Status
Not open for further replies.