slot of the crafting grid in the player inventory

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiiTsY

May 27, 2022
Hey so I've looked around and couldn't find a solved solution about this so I'd like to ask in case if anybody is now able to answer this.

Is it possible to mess around with this crafting grid in the player inv in skript ?
upload_2022-8-12_21-52-13.png

I've tried slots 80-83
I've tried to on right click in inv "broadcast index of event-slot" which gives 0 to 3
I've tried to on right click in inv "broadcast name of event-inventory" which gives "Crafting" (Like the rest of the player inv)

so somehow thoses shares hotbar 0 to 3 index and same inv but doesnt work together.

If anyone knows or thinks something could work, I'd really appreciate your time to help !

edit: Don't mind the 2nd attachment, cant remove it

Attachments

• upload_2022-8-12_21-51-21.png
    upload_2022-8-12_21-51-21.png
    617 bytes · Views: 78
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.