Skyblock Request

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Apr 6, 2019
Category:
Skyblock Skript
Suggested name:
Skyblock.sk
Spigot/Skript Version:
2.4-alpha4
What I want:
I want a skript that makes a skyblock island for the player an if the player already has one, it opens the menu. Also, if the player hasn't created it, a different menu opens asking if the player is sure they want to create an island. Just that. I can do everything else.
Ideas for commands:
/is /island
Ideas for permissions:

None.
When I'd like it by:
Take your time.

Last edited:
How much you offering (paypal)?

discord - Invalid#1408
He did not talk about paying something in exchange for the blockade of heaven, this section is to request in exchange for (nothing). If he had wanted to offer money, he would have published in the Hiring section. Although I am not the owner of this post, so I don't know how he will think about it.

He did not talk about paying something in exchange for the blockade of heaven, this section is to request in exchange for (nothing). If he had wanted to offer money, he would have published in the Hiring section. Although I am not the owner of this post, so I don't know how he will think about it.
couger44 was correct.

Imagine asking for money for a Skript :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Its quite common for someone to ask for money for a script, especially when its as large as this one.

To the OP. Im sorry but this post just makes zero sense.
The entire idea behind Skript is to allow servers owners to create little things on their server without knowledge of a real programming language.
That being said, it makes 0 sense to request someone to write a script of this caliber when there's already a few very popular SkyBlock plugins.

If you have knowledge in Skript and enough knowledge to write this, then good on ya, otherwise, its not recommended to ask someone to write a script for something that has been done already numerous times in Java