1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addon Skungee - #1 Bungeecord addon for Skript 1.0.11

A Skript addon that allows for full control over the Bungeecord.

1. MeHow

MeHow Well-Known Member

@LimeGlass
    Code (Text):
    2. [18:37:05 WARN]: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Asynchronous command dispatch!
    3. [18:37:05 WARN]:        at org.spigotmc.AsyncCatcher.catchOp(AsyncCatcher.java:15)
    4. [18:37:05 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:707)
    5. [18:37:05 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.Bukkit.dispatchCommand(Bukkit.java:655)
    6. [18:37:05 WARN]:        at ch.njol.skript.Skript.dispatchCommand(Skript.java:1317)
    7. [18:37:05 WARN]:        at ch.njol.skript.effects.EffCommand.execute(EffCommand.java:84)
    8. [18:37:05 WARN]:        at ch.njol.skript.lang.Effect.run(Effect.java:52)
    9. [18:37:05 WARN]:        at me.limeglass.skungee.spigot.sockets.SpigotPacketHandler.handlePacket(SpigotPacketHandler.java:96)
    10. [18:37:05 WARN]:        at me.limeglass.skungee.spigot.sockets.SpigotRunnable.run(SpigotRunnable.java:85)
    11. [18:37:05 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Code (Text):
    1. skungee evaluate skript code "console command ""%arg-2%""" on the bungee cord servers arg-1
    It doesn't work on 1.13, I have 5 servers on bungeecord (1.8,1.8,1.8,1.8,1.13) everything works on 1.8, but in 1.13 I am getting this error above.

2. LimeGlass

Supporter Addon Developer

Medals:
    Report this error at https://github.com/Skungee/Skungee/issues
    Otherwise we may forget about this issue.

The problem is i'm guessing you're looping all servers including the server the Skript code is being executed on, this causes an issue because Skungee is all asynchronous, and the command being ran on the server cannot be asynchronous (This is how Minecraft works).

You can add a check to your code to execute a normal effect command when executed on the same server.

Code (Text):
    1. loop all bungeecord servers:
    2.     if current server is loop-value:
    3.         execute console command "/something"
    4.     else:
    5.         evaluate skript code "execute console command ""/something""" on bungeecord server loop-value

3. MeHow

MeHow Well-Known Member

Still doesn't work on 1.13 server