skript-yaml help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2021
I'm a bit new to this, I was looking at the wiki but I didn't understand much about the script-yaml, basically what I want to do is make a "name/age/gender skript" and have a specific yaml for each player where it shows the values of their name, age and gender, well, I did everything except yaml, as an example; I put my name with the command /name [name] and when I put the command /infoplayer [nick] it shows me the name that was put in / name, but what I want is a yaml where all those data of each player are saved and that is editable, that is, if I edit the name of the player in the yaml, in / infoplayer [nick] I should get the name that I put in the yaml, if someone who knows more about this would be fantastic, thanks.

Example (It does not work for multiplayer, it does not save anyone's data, for that same reason I want to do the yaml)
Code:
command /age <number>:
  usage: &a/age <your age>
  trigger:
    if argument 1 is set:
      set {age::%player%} to arg-1
      send "&a&lAGE&7: The age &f%arg-1% &7it was put correctly" to player

command /info <player>:
  usage: &cUsage: &a/info <player>
  trigger:
    send "&2&m>----------------------------<" to player
    send " &bAGE: &7%{age::%player%}%" to player