Skript Quests Core

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan9802

Jan 26, 2017
I present my project here, I am currently creating a core quests using skript-mirror to create custom effects and expressions, the skript core handles all the modules listed below quests are created in the "quests" folder you can find an example of creating a simple quest.
If you want to help me with my project the door is open!

code_language.skript:
on script load:

create new quest named "Kill Herobrine" on npc 17 #create the new quest in core of quests
    set quest displayname of "Kill Herobrine" to "§7[§eBOSS§7] §eKill Herobrine" centered true #add a name to display to players for the quest with a nice layout
    set quest description of "Kill Herobrine" to "You must go kill harobrine for exemple" #add the description to the quest

set quest reward money of "Kill Herobrine" to 5000 #the quest reward is 5000 money
    set quest reward item of "Kill Herobrine" to {_items::*} #the quest reward is items in list
    set quest complete message of "Kill Herobrine" to "Thanks for getting rid of that thug!"

set quest objectif 1 of "Kill Herobrine" to kill npc 18 #the id of Herobrine is 18
    set quest objectif 2 of "Kill Herobrine" to speak npc 17 #return speak to the npc 17

It is possible for each objective to enter several informations to create complex and unique quests, a rental system on the objectives is available, for objective 1 of the example the core recovers the rental of npc 18 to launch a Gps if the option is activated.
The GPS is a plugin developed by Benz56, it can guide you from point A to point B very simply here is an example....

CPS by Benz56
0e091e4b24d15989b173a0b249c6b6aa94ecf9fe

Manager of quests
The GPS has a quest manager in progress!

1531930114-quests-manager.jpg

Post in edit !​

Status
Not open for further replies.