Skript on Sponge?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

As far I know, Bensku (who unofficially updates Skript to the newer versions) did try to port Skript into Sponge (a project called Skribble), but he couldn't get it. After that, I didn't see anyone that have tried it, such as it's not a thing that only one person could do in some days without knowing Skript in and out.

There are some similar Sponge plugins though, the most similar one was SimpleScript, which is sadly an abandoned project. For the other side, you can look at Denizen.

Thanks. Yeah it's a shame. I really enjoyed using Skript back on Cauldron. Ahhh. Those were the days.

Anyway, I'm trying to create some new commands, and I can't think of an efficient way of doing it yet with server-side mods. :/ (Sponge 1.10.2 server)
[doublepost=1495668276,1495668208][/doublepost]I guess Denizen2 is the way to go. Ehhhh. Ah well.

The joys of moving to modded MC servers after almost 4 years in Vanilla servers. >.< (cry emote)

It's deep work. I'm pretty sure it's not so hard but it would get much time to get Skript's mechanics parts and put Sponge's stuff into.