Solved Skript not loading scripts

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_

May 9, 2021
Script Version (do not put latest): 2.6-beta2

Script Author: ShaneBeee

Minecraft Version: 1.17.1 Spigot/Paper

Full Code: https://pastebin.com/a6VCeN26

Errors on Reload:
No Errors

Console Errors: (if applicable)
No Errors

Other Useful Info:
When starting up the server or reloading the specific script it just keeps loading it.
Here an image. https://i.imgur.com/oLg6Vba.png
It just doesn't want to load when other scripts just load and work fine.

Addons using (including versions):
Skent 2.1.0
skript-yaml 1.3.2
skript-reflect 2.2.1
skUtilities 0.9.2
skRayFall 1.9.21
Vixio 2.0.8-patched
TuSKe 1.8.2-Pikachu-Patch-3

Troubleshooting:
Tried the original dev server and it just works fine.
Every server is the same and works fine. But for some reason the script is not working on the survival server.

Have you tried searching the docs?
Have you tried searching the Forums?
What other methods have you tried to fix it?

I tried searching but it wasn't really successful. I don't had any other options

Try to delete all your skript file but keep your scripts files and the .csv dor the variable after that download a new .jar of skript and replace the original on your server and reload your server

It is fixed, It was because of an outdated skript plugin that I didn't knew was in the folder

Vixio was the issue in my case. But we never used it and it was in our folder. After removing it myself (instead of my junior devs in training) it was all sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.