Solved Skript - No Inventory drop or movements?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon942

Sep 22, 2018
Hi world!

So yea, i am a noob to skripting, and when i look at the docs archive, the first thing is i am really bad at english, the second thing is that the skripting language, i don't understand it yet :emoji_frowning:

A helpful guy that can helps me with the skript? Just a simple code, and i can continue the work of the skript.

The skript needs to block Inventory drop of items and movements of items in the inventory, and actually blocking opening of the inventory with the key "E"
BUT! Staff needs a permission as example: staff.inventory that ignores all what i had said: blocking of item drop, blocking of inventory movements and opening of the inventorymenu.

Is it possible? :emoji_slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.

I dont know where you from but im having a Youtube channel with 80+ Skript Tutorials on it. (In most of them i explain very basic things)
If you understand German, it could help you out a bit. (Not sure if advertising is allowed, just look up my name)

Hi there :emoji_slight_smile:

Thank you for your proposals.
I don't understand german, sorry.

That is my code for now:
code_language.skript:
on drop:
    if player doesn't have permission "staff.drop":
        cancel event
        message "&cDu kan ikke smide genstande ud af dit inventory." to player
        stop

on inventory click:
    if player doesn't have permission "staff.InvMove":
        cancel event

But the permission doesn't works. It still blocks me from moving anything in my inventory, i have added the permission to my self.
(staff.InvMove)

I cant test it right now but in older Minecraft/Skript versions, "doesn't have permission" used to be a bit bugy.
You can try:
code_language.skript:
on inventory click:
    if player has permission "staff.InvMove":
        stop
    else:
        cancel event
On what minecraft version are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.