Skript MySQL with SkQuery

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGang10

May 5, 2018
English/Englisch:

Hey, I want to connect my scripts to MySQL. I know how it works. But I have a problem.
If I reload or stope and start with my server, all variables are deleted from the cloud system what is wanted, so that the map resets and all old data is loaded. So I would like to take already registered things from the MySQL again and set to a variable. Example: the player plays and every minute 1 is added to {time.% player%}. if I reload the sever, then {time.% player%} will be back to 0.
so the {time.% player%} stored in the MySQL should be retrievable against the server.

Translate with google translator

German/Deutsch:

Hey ich möchte meine Skripts mit MySQL verbinden. Dies weiß ich wie es geht. aber ich habe ein problem.
Wenn ich bei mir mein server Reloade oder stope und starte, werden alle variablen gelöscht vom Cloud System was gewollt ist, damit sich die map zurücksetzt und alle alten daten geladen werden. also möchte ich schon eingetragene sachen aus der MySQL wieder nehmen und zu eine Variable setzen. beispiel: der spieler spielt und jede minute wird 1 zu {time.%player%} dazugezehlt. wenn ich den sever reloade, ist dann {time.%player%} wieder auf 0.
also soll die {time.%player%} die in der MySQL gespeichert wird wider auf dem server abrufbar sein.

You could also create something that deletes the variables.csv file and copies the original variables.csv file back to the server, but that doesn't use MySQL

You could also create something that deletes the variables.csv file and copies the original variables.csv file back to the server, but that doesn't use MySQL
I will use MySQL because I will do a minigames Server and i will do Stats. The statistics should also be displayed in the lobby

In that case, you make every variable that should be reset afterwards start with a certain string (e.g. '{tempvar::something}') and when you stop the server, it executes a code that deletes {tempvar::*}, which will delete all of the variables in the MySQL database.

In that case, you make every variable that should be reset afterwards start with a certain string (e.g. '{tempvar::something}') and when you stop the server, it executes a code that deletes {tempvar::*}, which will delete all of the variables in the MySQL database.
You don’t under stand me. When I stop and start the server the server reset to the last time when I copied the server

Then make a program that deletes the server and copies the original server to the folder

Then make a program that deletes the server and copies the original server to the folder
I have a Programm that deletes the server because wegen he deletes the server he is deleting alle settings, that ist the reson Why i would like to use MySQL. Pls don’t answer if you can’t help me

Status
Not open for further replies.