Solved skript messages?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudle

Jan 31, 2017
I was wondering if it's possible to somehow either replace or remove messages like "There is no player online whose name starts with <whatever>"?

1) This happens when I for example run /teleport <player name with multiple args> when it's supposed to have only 1 argument as it's defined in the script, so /teleport <player>, so like if I do /teleport player player player abcbabc, it tells me that there isn't any player with that name, but what I want is to put my own message and just remove this one, how?

2) Also, how can I replace for example when I do a /command which doesn't have any arguments, but if I run /command whatever arg it just doesn't perform the command and sends me "Correct usage: /command". How can I get rid of that message and simply make the script run the command?

Are these possible?

A lot of those messages are handle by their originating plugin, like Essentials for instance. Are you using that for the tp command? You can edit any essentials color codes in the messages_en.properties file of the plugin.

A lot of those messages are handle by their originating plugin, like Essentials for instance. Are you using that for the tp command? You can edit any essentials color codes in the messages_en.properties file of the plugin.
No, I'm using commands that I have made using skript, that's why I don't know how to get rid of those.

1. use <offlineplayer> and check if theyre online, if not send your message
2. just put a fake <text> arg that you dont do anything with

Last edited:
1. use <offlineplayer> and check if theyre online, if not send your message
2. just put a fake <text> arg that you dont do anything with
Works perfectly! Just what I wanted.. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.