Solved Skript Help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarcrix

Apr 24, 2020
Hey!
There's this odd thing thats been happening with my skript. Important to note that I have not changed skript versions at all since this began happening.

Here's the original skript I had, which worked fine:
Code:
command /rankiron:
    trigger:
        if player's balance is greater than or equal to 10000:
            if player does not have permission "cp.kits.iron":
                remove 10000 from player's balance
                execute console command "lp user %player% parent set iron"
                message "&aYou ranked up to &f&lIron rank! &6&lGG!"
            else:
                message "&4OOPS! &cYou either do not have enough funds or have already bought this!"

I wanted to make it so it would send separate messages depending on which error the player would recieve. For example; if a player did not have enough money, it would just send "Insufficient funds!"
However, after changing this to the two specific ones shown below, the skript stopped sending messages to the player. There is no errors in the skript and no messages sent upon executing the command. It just doesn't send anything. Anyone got any ideas? Also upon changing this back to the original code, it still does not send a message.

Code:
command /rankiron:
    trigger:
        if player's balance is greater than or equal to 10000:
            if player does not have permission "cp.kits.iron":
                if player has permission "cp.kits.coal":
                    remove 10000 from player's balance
                    execute console command "lp user %player% parent add iron"
                    execute console command "lp user %player% permission set essentials.warps.iron"
                    message "&aYou ranked up to &f&lIron rank! &6&lGG!"
                else:
                    if player's balance is less than 10000:
                        send "&4You do not have enough funds to buy this!" to player
                    if player has permission "cp.kits.iron":
                        message "&4OOPS! &cYou have already bought this!" to player
                    if player does not have permission: "cp.kits.coal":
                        message "&4Sorry! &cYou are not high enough rank to do this!" to player
[doublepost=1587691620,1587688666][/doublepost]Figured it out nevermind, now to figure out how to close this down

Status
Not open for further replies.