Skript Help Archives?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Orendigo

Feb 23, 2017
Florida, United States
What ever happened to all the old help forum post? Both the previous skUnity forums, as well as the bukkit help forums (although pretty old) were packed full of knowledge, both of which seems to be dust in the wind now.

From the old bukkit help forum alone, there was almost 10000 threads on the help forum; now they're nowhere to be found (at least not that I've found). Similarly, the old skUnity forums held 5538 topics, none of which is accessible via Wayback Machine.

It just seems odd how there doesn't seem to be a public archive of either forum anywhere. I only know of this thread which mentions the possible return of data from the old skUnity forums, but that's about it.

I haven't tried starting up NodeBB but will look into seeing if I can get it working again. Discourse might work and for a few days we can let everyone have access to the old stuff on there. Data from Discourse to NodeBB was moved over, so there will be parts missing.