Solved Skript GUI HELP

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealNetwork

Sep 8, 2020
Hello.
I have been trying to make a punish GUI for my anticheat, it will show all online players and when you click on a player, It will open another GUI with some other tools(ban, kick, other stuff).

Here is my code so far:

Code:
if arg 1 is "punish":
      if arg 2 is not set:
        wait 3 ticks
        open chest with 6 rows named "&6&lPunish Player" to player
        set {_n} to 0
        loop all players:
          format slot {_n} of player with head of loop-player named "&e&lPunish %loop-player%" to close then run [make player execute command "/anticheat punish %loop-player%"]
          add 1 to {_n}
        format slot 53 of player with eye of ender named "&e&lPunish Offline Player" to close then run [send "&6&lAnticheat  &e&lDo ""/anticheat punish <player name>"" to punish an offline player!"]

[CODE/]The problem is, when I click on a player's head it will not go to that menu to punish that player, it will go to the menu to punish the player using the GUI. Help

Server Version: 1.16.4
Skript Version: 2.5.3
Addons: SkQuery, Skellet, SkRayFall, TuSKe[/B]

Last edited:
can you explain the problem a bit better?
"when I click on a player's head it will not go to that menu to punish that player, it will go to the menu to punish the player using the GUI"
a bit hard to understand what you are talking about

I fixed my problem by switching to TuSKe's GUIS. Also sorry for not explaining the problem better, as I got my thread marked as spam and could no longer edit it :emoji_frowning:

Status
Not open for further replies.