[SKRIPT] Fancy Backup

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

vLorenzo

Mar 13, 2022
FANCY BACKUP
CUSTOM ITEMS COMPATIBLE

This plugin could help you as it saves and creates a backup of each player's inventories when he dies, is killed, or when he leaves the server, I think it is very useful especially for survival, faction or other similar servers, because it is much more comfortable take a backup when needed, rather than asking what items the player had, in this way abuse, false reports or other things are avoided.

Warnings

The plugin is in beta so if there are bugs I highly recommend contacting the author of the plugin and not writing any discussions in the rating system

Be very careful when editing any lines of code because it could cause the plugin to malfunction

eLJ2Dmm.png

LkcxS8P.png

15wRGsP.png

dvS7GcW.png

vRN8MtY.png

I6C6vS3.png

9eSj7Wd.png

PERMISSIONS
fancybackup.admin

GET SUPPORT

TOS
Do not distribute the plugin as your own work
Don't replicate the plugin in java

How to install

To install this plugin, you should install one of the most recent versions of the skript.jar plugin that you can find on the internet, once this is done restart the server in this way it should create the appropriate folders for the plugin functions, then insert the downloaded file in .sk format in the skript / plugins folder.