Skript Config File

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobtims

Jul 25, 2017
I have a problem with my plugin this is the code:
on load:
- if folder "plugins/AutoAfkHypixel" doesn't exists:
- create folder "plugins/AutoAfkHypixel"

if file "plugins/AutoAfkHypixel/config.yml" doesn't exists:
- wait 1 tick
- create file "plugins/AutoAfkHypixel/config.yml"

This are the errors:
[09:33:17 ERROR]: [Skript] can't understand this condition: 'folder "plugins/Aut
oAfkHypixel" doesn't exists' (Duels.sk, line 19: if folder "plugins/AutoAfkHypix
el" doesn't exists:')
[09:33:17 ERROR]: [Skript] can't understand this condition: 'file "plugins/AutoA
fkHypixel/config.yml" doesn't exists' (Duels.sk, line 22: if file "plugins/AutoA
fkHypixel/config.yml" doesn't exists:')
[09:33:22 ERROR]: [Skript] Can't compare a damage cause with a types.art (UzuMai
n.sk, line 138: if damage cause is void:')
[09:33:24 INFO]: [Skript] Loaded 2 scripts with a total of 37 triggers and 11 co
mmands in 7.04 seconds

This are my plugins:
Plugins (23): WorldEdit, PerWorldTabList, Skript, Essentials, E
ssentialsChat, VoidWorld, PermissionsEx, PerWorldPlugins, PlugMan, SkQuery, ViaV
ersion, Vault, xInventories, Multiverse-Core, ProtocolLib, WorldGuard, Citizens,
skRayFall, ProtectionStones, HideAndCustomPlugins, Skellett, Umbaska, TuSKe

How can i make a config file, please help my, then you are the best!

I can't download an update for my Duels plugin, how can i fix this?

This is my code:

Command /1vs1:
------trigger:
-----------else if arg 1 is "update":
----------------download from "https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/produels-1vs1-and-more.60128/download?version=236482" ------------------------------------------to "plugins//Skript//Duels.sk"
-----------wait 100 tick
-----------send "&a&lDownloaded successfully!"
-----------wait 5 tick
-----------send "&aPlease, reload Duels to get newest version working: &c/1vs1 reload"
-----------stop

Skript doesn't download the new update, how can i fix it. Sorry for my bad English xD.

I don't think you can download a file into a file, I believe a file needs to be downloaded into a directory. I have never tried using this system so Im not too sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.