Skript Bungeecord

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtersStotch

Dec 18, 2017
Hey cause I was not able to find Skelettproxy am I using Skungee...my question is, how to use a skript on the bungeecord? As example, I got a chat plugin but I do not want to install it on every server. I want to install the .sk in the scripts folder on the bungeecord (skungee folder got a scripts folder) but when I try to use is on a server it says "command not found". Do I need something else on the bungee server or is this not possible?

Make sure GlobalScripts is enabled in the skungee config. Also make sure that the Receiver option is enabled on all the servers you want to use for GlobalScripts. You gotta also make sure that all your ports are set correctly in each config (spigot servers) in the receiver section.

Make sure GlobalScripts is enabled in the skungee config. Also make sure that the Receiver option is enabled on all the servers you want to use for GlobalScripts. You gotta also make sure that all your ports are set correctly in each config (spigot servers) in the receiver section.
Ports are set correct, but I am not able to use the command on any server. I also enabled the receiver option. Do I need to enable the event listener for this?

I have never done this myself, You can try it out and experiment. I am just reading the config in skungee and it has directions.
[doublepost=1521152112,1521152032][/doublepost]
Ports are set correct, but I am not able to use the command on any server. I also enabled the receiver option. Do I need to enable the event listener for this?
Are you running a network on a host or are you on localhost?

I have never done this myself, You can try it out and experiment. I am just reading the config in skungee and it has directions.
[doublepost=1521152112,1521152032][/doublepost]
Are you running a network on a host or are you on localhost?
the network runs on localhost...but I am able to use the skungee message function as example. I have no clue how to enable a .sk file on the Bungee server...I think it should be somehow possible because Skungee creates a Script section on the Bungee

the network runs on localhost
The config says "Keep in mind that this port must not already be in use. If you run all your servers on the same machine, you will need to make the port option different on each Spigot server. Like 1339, 5670, 25567... etc any port that isn't already in use." Is "automatic: true" on all of your receivers?

I am currently using 1 Lobby and 1 Bungee server...both got the same ports in the skungee config.
In the receiver section of your spigot server, change the port to a port that is not being used. You can also set "automatic" to "true" and it will automatically find a port that is not being used.

I don't get why it is not working then. I remember in skelletproxy it had an "Events" config option for GlobalScripts. There is a config option for it in skungee config but i don't think it works nor does it pertain to GlobalScripts (or at least I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.