Solved Skript armor

• Thread starter Deleted member 5655
  • Start date
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5655

Hello,

Which kind of Add-on or event can i use to make something like this:
code_language.skript:
On equip of diamond helmet
    Execute console command "msg %player% You have equipped your helmet.

Thanks!

Hey :emoji_slight_smile:! I don't believe there is an "on equip" event, but seen as alot of players equip their armor with right click, you could try this:
code_language.skript:
on rightclick with diamond helmet:
    message "You have equipped your helmet."
Hope I helped!

Hey :emoji_slight_smile:! I don't believe there is an "on equip" event, but seen as alot of players equip their armor with right click, you could try this:
code_language.skript:
on rightclick with diamond helmet:
    message "You have equipped your helmet."
Hope I helped!
And what if they use their GUI and drag it in?

And what if they use their GUI and drag it in?
Sorry, I'm only telling you what I know. I've told you my suggestion. However, perhaps you could try to do some fancy work with the "on inventory click" event or something, but besides that, I don't believe there is any "on equip" event according to multiple sources I've looked at.
[doublepost=1514415956,1514415863][/doublepost]
Sorry, I'm only telling you what I know. I've told you my suggestion. However, perhaps you could try to do some fancy work with the "on inventory click" event or something, but besides that, I don't believe there is any "on equip" event according to multiple sources I've looked at.
My bad- Someone actually DID suggest an addon called SharpSK but that comment got no replies whatsoever, so possibly you could look into that.

Ar
[doublepost=1514415956,1514415863][/doublepost]
My bad- Someone actually DID suggest an addon called SharpSK but that comment got no replies whatsoever, so possibly you could look into that.
Already done that, isn't what I am looking for. It only has on armor equip in global.

Then do like that:
code_language.skript:
On armor equip:
    wait a tick
    if player's helmet is diamond helmet:
        send "You just equipped diamond helmet!" to player

Then do like that:
code_language.skript:
On armor equip:
    wait a tick
        send "You just equipped diamond helmet!" to player
That was more what I was looking for! Thanks!

If you read the topic, you would knew I was not looking for that at all.
This seems so hostile, everyone is only trying to help, you can't expect people to give you exactly what you want, we try to point you in the right direction, if you want people to just hand you what you're asking for, take your post to the request section.

This seems so hostile, everyone is only trying to help, you can't expect people to give you exactly what you want, we try to point you in the right direction, if you want people to just hand you what you're asking for, take your post to the request section.
Thank you bro to have protected me. =)

Next problem:

code_language.skript:
On armor equip:
    wait a tick
        If {XP.%player%} is smaller than 20000:
             Unequip?!
[doublepost=1514456194,1514456107][/doublepost]
Yeah dude fuck that guy for trying to help
I clearly said what I was looking for, and that what he replied was not what I was looking for, and now I'm even not allowed to say that?!

Next problem:

code_language.skript:
On armor equip:
    wait a tick
        If {XP.%player%} is smaller than 20000:
             Unequip?!
[doublepost=1514456194,1514456107][/doublepost]

I clearly said what I was looking for, and that what he replied was not what I was looking for, and now I'm even not allowed to say that?!
The way you typed it had a very hostile/rude tone to it, you should expirement more with your code, I’ve already solved your problem, it’s very obvious, I’m going to leave this one to you to solve so that way you gain more knowledge on the subject, good luck! :9

Reactions: PotatoGoesMoo
The way you typed it had a very hostile/rude tone to it, you should expirement more with your code, I’ve already solved your problem, it’s very obvious, I’m going to leave this one to you to solve so that way you gain more knowledge on the subject, good luck! :9
Thanks. I didn't mean it in a very rude way. I'm from spigot, and this is kinda the way how we say that there. Sorry for that. And I always do experiments with my code, only if I Really can't find it, I'm posting it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.