Solved Skript & Addons Not Loading..

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selvati

Jun 26, 2017
Sneak Peak, Full Console Log Below:
helpsk.png

Skript Version:
dev30d

Skrip Author:
Bensku

Addons:

SharpSK
SkMorkaz
SkQuery-Lime
SKUtilities
TuSKe
Umbaska
(These are not the problem, skript itself is the one constantly not loading.. so don't worry about versions ;D)

Errors:
Skript itself and sometimes other SK addons simply don't load, sometimes skript unrelated plugins don't load, it seems to be all at random, but one thing for sure, skript itself never loads.

TroubleShooting:
Have you tried searching docs: Duh ;w;
Have you tried searching forums: Yesh :3

Things I've done to try and fix it mahself:
Redownload and/or update all skript related plugins
Redownload and/or update my spigot version - Which is Spigot 1.8.8 from this site here

Whole console log HERE

The Back Story:
I was recently creating some skripts, duh, for one of my community servers for youtube, and after most of the scumbags just using me for views, me and my team of friends decided to downgrade from 1.12 to 1.8 and create another type of server using some of the scrap of our work. Well come to find about 1 hour ago, got all plugins installed even re writ some skripts, anddddd SKRIPT ITSELF IS NOT STARTING, I THINK IT'S THE SPIGOT FILE..

Thanks for any help in advance,
~Selvati

Sneak Peak, Full Console Log Below:
View attachment 1095

Skript Version:
dev30d

Skrip Author:
Bensku

Addons:

SharpSK
SkMorkaz
SkQuery-Lime
SKUtilities
TuSKe
Umbaska
(These are not the problem, skript itself is the one constantly not loading.. so don't worry about versions ;D)

Errors:
Skript itself and sometimes other SK addons simply don't load, sometimes skript unrelated plugins don't load, it seems to be all at random, but one thing for sure, skript itself never loads.

TroubleShooting:
Have you tried searching docs: Duh ;w;
Have you tried searching forums: Yesh :3

Things I've done to try and fix it mahself:
Redownload and/or update all skript related plugins
Redownload and/or update my spigot version - Which is Spigot 1.8.8 from this site here

Whole console log HERE

The Back Story:
I was recently creating some skripts, duh, for one of my community servers for youtube, and after most of the scumbags just using me for views, me and my team of friends decided to downgrade from 1.12 to 1.8 and create another type of server using some of the scrap of our work. Well come to find about 1 hour ago, got all plugins installed even re writ some skripts, anddddd SKRIPT ITSELF IS NOT STARTING, I THINK IT'S THE SPIGOT FILE..

Thanks for any help in advance,
~Selvati
Have you tried an older version of skript? I'd say use 25, 30 isnt stable on older versions of mc

Alright, confirmed that, thanks for the help. MundoSK almost never wants to work for me, should I also downgrade it? Thanks ppl <3

Status
Not open for further replies.