Solved [SkQuery] Recipe requires at least one non-air choice!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustedst

Apr 24, 2020
Istanbul, Turkey
Code:
on skript load:
    register new shapeless recipe for 64 gold nuggets named "&6Dinar" using ghast tear, air, air, air, air, air, air, air, air
    register new shapeless recipe for ghast tear named "&6Dinar Kesesi" using air, air, air, air, gold nugget, air, phantom membrane, air, air #This
    register new shapeless recipe for rabbit foot named "&6Dinar Torbası" using air, air, air, air, ghast tear, air, air, nautilus shell, air #This
    register new shapeless recipe for 2 phantom membranes named "&eBoş Kese" using air, leather, air, leather, air, leather, air, leather, air
    register new shapeless recipe for nautilus shell named "&eBoş Torba" using leather, leather, leather, leather, air, leather, leather, leather, leather
When I start the server, Skript gives a long java error which says "Recipe requires at least one non-air choice!". I tried every line one by one and I marked the lines that cause the error with "#This". What's the problem?

My best answer would be that Skript doesn't know what a "nautilus shell" is and the "phantom membrane".

Status
Not open for further replies.