SkQuery permission manager don't work.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulqa

Supporter
Jul 21, 2017
Skript Version: Skript 2.3.6
Minecraft Version: Paper version git-Paper-569 (MC: 1.13.2) (Implementing API version 1.13.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
---
Full Code:
Code:
script options:
    $ use permissions

command /perm:
    trigger:
        add "test.test" to player's permissions

Errors on Reload:
Code:
permissions  of the player can't have anything added to it (test.sk, line 6: add "test.test" to player's permissions')

Addons using (including versions):
Skellett 1.9.6b, Skore 1.0.0, skRayFall 1.9.15, TuSKe 1.8.2-Pikachu-Patch-3, SkQuery 3.6.3

Troubleshooting:

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
What other methods have you tried to fix it? I have tried the different existing methods on the various topics I have read, but always the same problem

SkQuery doesn't have permissions anymore, that's Skript not having proper changers. It was a trash commit some random did, I urged that it not be added but it got added...

Skript overrides regardless if it existed in SkQuery.

I will go in and fix it eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vulqa
Status
Not open for further replies.