SkQuery [1.13-1.19+]

Addon SkQuery [1.13-1.19+] 4.1.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hi @LimeGlass !

Thank you very much to continue to support this addon! But, what about the future of skQuery? With skript (Bensku's fork), Skellett and Umbaska, it is useless, no? Plus, a lot of features are broken...
When could we delete it for always?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much to continue to support this addon! But, what about the future of skQuery? With skript (Bensku's fork), Skellett and Umbaska, it is useless, no? Plus, a lot of features are broken...
When could we delete it for always?
I think the same but skQuery still have some features that are important and everyone uses. Such as the %itemstack% with lore %string% expression, this is an expression of skQuery if you didn't knew, it makes you able to do:
code_language.skript:
give stone with lore "test" to player
but only with Skript you would have to do:
code_language.skript:
set {_item} to stone
set {_item}'s lore to "test"
give {_item} to player

Other example could be the lambdas, they're so useful for things like this:

code_language.skript:
if check [event-world is in PvP]->[tool's durability > 55]:
#do stuff

My server not load. It stands there and does not load anymore. Just happens on my biggest server.

E9QeQFj.png

9 minutes and not load... any solution?

If delete skquery plugin, the server load correctly.

My server not load. It stands there and does not load anymore. Just happens on my biggest server.

E9QeQFj.png

9 minutes and not load... any solution?

If delete skquery plugin, the server load correctly.
What is your Spigot version? Exact version string please.

Ain't that possible to bring "make %players% see %blocks% as %itemtype% permanently" possible? It doesn't work without "permanently", at least for me.

Newest SkQ (just dled there), newest Sk from Bensku

Hey does anyone know if there is a tutorial for creating skqAddons out there? I've figured out how to create a custom expression, but I'm finding nothing about how to create a .skqc file and define the expression in it.

Hey does anyone know if there is a tutorial for creating skqAddons out there? I've figured out how to create a custom expression, but I'm finding nothing about how to create a .skqc file and define the expression in it.
SkQ addons aren't used due to existance of functions, but if ya want...
You make .skq file in which you use
Code:
declare expression "custom expression" as "type"
declare effect "effect"
declare loopable expression "loopable expression" as "type"
declare property "property" as"type" for "type"