skqGeometry - download link?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hi guys, I'm (still) working on my bungeecord server - the hub is soon finished - and I'm working on particle effects.
I wonder, if anyone got the skqGeometry.zip file, there was the circle effect, helix etc - which would be helpful for me - I know, some would say now: Use skDragon blablabla, guys, I'm already using skDragon, but skqGeometry is easier for me, and I would like to use both.

In short: Does someone got the skqGeometry, and could upload it, so I can download it? That would be awesome! :emoji_slight_smile:

Have a nice day,
Getreidemonster.

PS: I was a long time inactive due to my exams, my last one is on friday, wish me luck! :emoji_grinning:

Why you need it? It's just a script that display particles with some math which isn't really hard to achieve, there is some script called SexyShapes that has the same but in functions IIRC.

SexyShapes just crashed my server in the morning, as I tested it...
skqGeometry is for me easier as skDragon, and I can change the code - also I want to know how the particle-system works, like how to make a simple particle circle etc (I got a 3 in math, I think it's a C in America), so I could make a "modded version" of it - and in skDragon you have to ask Sashie, and hope he will add it, if he got time xD

Also, whatever somebody will write, that I shouldn't use it, I DO NOT CARE, I just want to use it.

SexyShapes just crashed my server in the morning, as I tested it...
skqGeometry is for me easier as skDragon, and I can change the code - also I want to know how the particle-system works, like how to make a simple particle circle etc (I got a 3 in math, I think it's a C in America), so I could make a "modded version" of it - and in skDragon you have to ask Sashie, and hope he will add it, if he got time xD

Also, whatever somebody will write, that I shouldn't use it, I DO NOT CARE, I just want to use it.
Well here is it (the txt file is the skqc one, you'll have to change the extension, I changed it because it doesn't let me upload skqc files for some reason):

Attachments

• skqGeometry_Examples.sk
    1.7 KB · Views: 299
  • skqGeometry.sk
    13.5 KB · Views: 342
  • skqGeometry.txt
    485 bytes · Views: 279