SkellettProxy issues w/ OvH Box

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Vexio

Jan 26, 2017
California
Hello!

So, currently I own an OVH Box and I have some Minecraft servers hooked up to it using Multicraft as a panel.
I am attempting to make SkellettProxy to work with my Bungeecord, however it is just straight-up not working.

NOTE BEFORE READING MORE: I have ran the EXACT same versions of Spigot, Bungeecord, Skellett, & SkellettProxy on my computer and it worked flawlessly. I was able to use GlobalScripts easily and there were not a single error in any consoles. However, on my OVH Box, ERROR 1 spams my console -- pretty much saying that a socket was not found/being denied access.

Here are some errors:

ERROR 1 (Spigot server):
Java:
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] INFO Attempting to reconnect and fix myself...
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] INFO Bungeecord went offline. Attempting to reconnect...
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] INFO Connected to SkellettProxy!
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] INFO SkellettProxy connection established on port 7331
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] INFO Incorrect SkellettProxy details, No socket found or was denied access. For socket at localhost:7332
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] ERROR If you're 100% sure your details are correct, this can be caused because some server's want a number host rather than localhost. Try inserting 0.0.0.0 or 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost. Error:
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN java.io.EOFException
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.peekByte(ObjectInputStream.java:2917)
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1502)
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:422)
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Sockets.send(Sockets.java:95)
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Sockets$2.run(Sockets.java:120)
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
26.05 00:23:47 [Server] WARN at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

ERROR 2 (Bungeecord Server):
Java:
none

Here are the configs for Skellett & SkellettProxy.
SkellettProxy.yml (From Skellett [Spigot]):
code_language.skript:
# Skellett the addon with the beast name!
# By LimeGlass

# The Host must be the main IP of the BungeeCord that is hosting SkellettProxy.
# If the bungeecord and this server are on the same machine, you can leave it as localhost.

# The port must match the same port that is in the SkellettProxy config.
SkellettProxy: true
Host: localhost
Port: 7332

# Heartbeat is a running task that SkellettProxy uses to check that servers are still connected.
# This is in milliseconds.
Heartbeat: 100

# Disconnect if the Bungeecord is offline.
# If this is set to false. Skellett will keep making attempts at connecting.
Disconnect: false

# Enable Bungeecord events.
# This will run a repeating task to handle the listener.
# This needs to be enabled if you want to use;
# Bungeecord events, Evaluate effect, Max players, Whitelisted players, Network variables, Global scripts and much more!
Events: true
# The event port is what SkellettProxy looks for when a bungee event has been triggered.
# This can match the port defined in the SkellettProxy settings above. It doesn't really matter.
# The port above is the port from the bungeecord side SkellettProxy config, where as this port is for this server.
# This port has to be DIFFERENT on every one of your bungeecord server if your servers run on the same machine.
EventPort: 7331

# A message that is displayed to the console to notify that a GlobalScript has been reloaded.
GlobalScriptReloadMessage: true

config.yml (From SkellettProxy [Bungeecord]):
code_language.skript:
# SkellettProxy config file
#
# The port must match the port in SkellettProxy.yml from Skellett on servers connected to this Bungeecord.
version: "1.3.3"
debug: false
Port: 7332

# If a spigot server fails to send a packet to SkellettProxy.
# How many trys should be allowed before claiming that server as offline.
AllowedTrys: 5

# If a spigot server goes unresponsive and this is true, SkellettProxy will stop tracking it.
# This will throw a harmless error in your console everytime a server goes unresponsive though.
DisableTracking: false

# If you have scripts in the folder plugins/SkellettProxy/scripts/
# SkellettProxy will relay these scripts to all connected servers.
# This acts like global scripts to keep all servers up to date.
# All connected servers need to have the "events" option enabled in the SkellettProxy settings.
GlobalScripts:
    Enabled: true

# Network variables allow you to create shared varaibles between multiple servers on the bungeecord.
# SkellettProxy will handle the variables on the Bungeecord instance.
NetworkVariables:
    Enabled: true
    # Allow variables to be re-writen if a server calls for it.
    AllowOverrides: true
    # Automatic sharing means that SkellettProxy will try to make Skellett's (Spigot side) variables
    # match the exact variables as Bungeecord.
    # So basically if you update a global variable, SkellettProxy will make every Spigot server variables match that.
    # So all you need todo is
    #
    # set network variable {test} to "Hello world!"
    #
    # Then on every other server, the variable {test} will be be set to "Hello world!"
    #
    # WARNING: Keep in mind this will override any variable names that match SkellettProxy's.
    # If this is enabled SkellettProxy variable names will be priority!
    # It should be harmless if you don't care about your old data.
    # And last thing, this is cap sensitive, can't change or fix that. That's Skript.
    AutomaticSharing: false
    Backups:
        # Backup the variables when the bungeecord ends.
        End: true
        # Backup the variables every X minutes.
        Interval: true
        # Time is in minutes.
        IntervalTime: 120
        # Broadcasts a message to console saying backups have been saved.
        ConsoleMessage: false

# RedisBungee support will be soon.

config.yml (Bungeecord configuration):
code_language.skript:
ip_forward: true
network_compression_threshold: 256
stats: b60e9408-8bd5-46fe-82ea-e324d46f2521
permissions:
  default:
  - bungeecord.command.server
  - bungeecord.command.list
  admin:
  - bungeecord.command.alert
  - bungeecord.command.end
  - bungeecord.command.ip
  - bungeecord.command.reload
  - pluginmanager.reload
  - pluginmanager.load
  - pluginmanager.unload
  - pluginmanager.help
  - pluginmanager.list
  - pluginmanager.usage
groups:
  vexio:
  - admin
  iStrykr:
  - admin
  Zudoia:
  - admin
servers:
  hub:
    motd: |-
      &8[&6&lBATTLEMINES&8] &cAlpha access &7(v0.1)
      &8- &dbattlemines.net &8-
    address: 0.0.0.0:25566
    restricted: false
  bm-01:
    address: 0.0.0.0:25567
    restricted: false
timeout: 30000
listeners:
- query_port: 25577
  priorities:
  - hub
  bind_local_address: true
  tab_list: GLOBAL_PING
  query_enabled: false
  host: 0.0.0.0:25565
  forced_hosts:
    hub.battlemines.net: hub
  max_players: 400
  tab_size: 60
  ping_passthrough: false
  force_default_server: true
prevent_proxy_connections: false
player_limit: -1
online_mode: true
log_commands: false
disabled_commands:
- disabledcommandhere
connection_throttle: -1

NOTE: I have been talking to LimeGlass about this error, but I thought it would be alright if I posted something on here about this; possibly someone else has had this issue and has found the solution. However, after a lot of Google searching, it doesn't seem to be common.

Thanks for anyone's help! :emoji_grinning:

Last edited:
I had it setup on my OVH box with no issues, did you change localhost to 127.0.0.1 like it recommends in the error?

"26.05 00:23:47 [Server] ERROR If you're 100% sure your details are correct, this can be caused because some server's want a number host rather than localhost. Try inserting 0.0.0.0 or 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost."

I had it setup on my OVH box with no issues, did you change localhost to 127.0.0.1 like it recommends in the error?

"26.05 00:23:47 [Server] ERROR If you're 100% sure your details are correct, this can be caused because some server's want a number host rather than localhost. Try inserting 0.0.0.0 or 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost."

Made no difference. Output in the Spigot server is the exact same.
[doublepost=1495859807,1495838986][/doublepost]What version are you using for everything @NotABot