Skellet (Clicked Raw Slot)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsuDev

VIP
Jan 27, 2017
United States
So I am making a trade script and I'm am trying to make it to where player's can click only certain slots in the gui (placing/picking up items). Unfortunately it only blocks the players from clicking the certain slots 50% of the time. This is what I have now:

if clicked raw slot is 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 or 23 or 24 or 25 or 26 or 32 or 33 or 34 or 35 or 41 or 42 or 43 or 44 or 50 or 51 or 52 or 53:
cancel event

Is there any better way of doing this? I don't see why this fails half of the time...

So I am making a trade script and I'm am trying to make it to where player's can click only certain slots in the gui (placing/picking up items). Unfortunately it only blocks the players from clicking the certain slots 50% of the time. This is what I have now:

if clicked raw slot is 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 or 23 or 24 or 25 or 26 or 32 or 33 or 34 or 35 or 41 or 42 or 43 or 44 or 50 or 51 or 52 or 53:
cancel event

Is there any better way of doing this? I don't see why this fails half of the time...
Try out Tuske's advanced gui. it has some really good inventory expressions. You can also feel free to look at my pvp skript, I have a trade gui in that that works pretty well.

Not going to use Tuske. Tuske breaks time stuff like "every 5 seconds" etc. I use Bensku's fork with Skellet/skquerylime/skrayfall/skstuff/skutilities/mundosk/wildskript 1.11.2

Every single time ive tried to use Tuske , it breaks stuff.

Not going to use Tuske. Tuske breaks time stuff like "every 5 seconds" etc. I use Bensku's fork with Skellet/skquerylime/skrayfall/skstuff/skutilities/mundosk/wildskript 1.11.2

Every single time ive tried to use Tuske , it breaks stuff.
you can again also look at the trade gui I have on PVPme. the gui itself can be converted from tuske to skquery easily, it's really the click events section thats a good reference.
That being said though, it'd be worthwhile to figure out why tuske is breaking. it works for almost everyone else and is hands down the best gui addon for skript period. It's likely an addon conflict you have or something simple like a version mismatch. worth considering at least

I did look at it. I do not use skquery formatting. I use "set slot" because skquery has a faulty format system. (cough aka you can click the items in your hotbar to activate the things in the first 9 slots). I use skell for inventory clicking which is superior in my opinion when it comes to inventory click events other than the raw slot crap. I'm not going to switch over ALL of my addons for Tuske. If there is no way to fix this with skell then I guess I have to come up with another system.
[doublepost=1504734547,1504734460][/doublepost]Also now that I think about it, the way your system is made is pretty inefficient and clunky. You can try and use functions instead of players executing commands all the time. Your logs will fill up very fast and take up a bunch of space.

I did look at it. I do not use skquery formatting. I use "set slot" because skquery has a faulty format system. (cough aka you can click the items in your hotbar to activate the things in the first 9 slots). I use skell for inventory clicking which is superior in my opinion when it comes to inventory click events other than the raw slot crap. I'm not going to switch over ALL of my addons for Tuske. If there is no way to fix this with skell then I guess I have to come up with another system.
[doublepost=1504734547,1504734460][/doublepost]Also now that I think about it, the way your system is made is pretty inefficient and clunky. You can try and use functions instead of players executing commands all the time. Your logs will fill up very fast and take up a bunch of space.
I don't think you'd have to switch them all over, but fair enough, defs up to your preference. Those were all I could think of but someone may certainly have a better solution for you with skellet.
Also yes I know it's horribly clunky atm lol x3 I have an issue with functions working currently that I've been trying to fix.

cancel event

Is there a reason youre using clicked raw slot and not just clicked slot? I dont really know the difference but it could maybe be causing the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.