Solved Skelett not centering message problem!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrihun

Feb 1, 2017
Okay, So i have an announcement script, and i used the Skelett center feature to make it centered.

message centered "&c%arg-2%" to all players

And i have another script which does the same thing but globally announces the message.

skellettcord message coloured "&c%arg-2%" to all bungeecord players

How do i make the second Script centered like the first one?
Both of them use Skelett. Using Skript dev 25, Spigot 1.8.8, Bungeecord 1.11 (Latest)

Perhaps assign a variable to centered argument 2 and messaging that variable to the entire bungee cord? I don't know if you can assign a variable to a centered text, but it's worth a shot.

Also sorry I can't be of more help right now, 1 am here and I need to get up early.

Reactions: Adrihun
Perhaps assign a variable to centered argument 2 and messaging that variable to the entire bungee cord? I don't know if you can assign a variable to a centered text, but it's worth a shot.

Also sorry I can't be of more help right now, 1 am here and I need to get up early.
How do i do that?

Use the evaluate effect:
code_language.skript:
evaluate "message centered ""&c%arg-2%"" to all players" on bungeecord server "ServerName"

Use the evaluate effect:
code_language.skript:
evaluate "message centered ""&c%arg-2%"" to all players" on bungeecord server "ServerName"
thank you soo much!
[doublepost=1493502095,1493499795][/doublepost]@YoshYz Update
"on bungeecord server "ServerName""
How do i make it so it does it on all servers? xD

code_language.skript:
loop all bungeecord server:
    evaluate "message centered ""&c%arg-2%"" to all players" on bungeecord server "%loop-value%"

Status
Not open for further replies.