Script [Deleted] SkEco

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneBee

Supporter +
Addon Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
ShaneBee submitted a new resource:

SkEco - A simple yet effective vault economy Skript for your server.

PadcrAn.png
Looking to ditch Essentials, but still need an economy plugin? Well look no further... it's right here!

This simple yet effective economy plugin, will run all your economy needs. Unlike other Skript based economy plugins, SkEco will link in with Vault and any plugins that require a vault based economy, such as JobsReborn, ChestShop, ShopChest, AuctionHouse, GriefPrevention and many more.

SkEco requires very little setup. It will...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
ShaneBee updated SkEco with a new update entry:

Update 1.1.2 [BalTop Efficiency]

CHANGED:

- It was brought to my attention that the previous way the baltop function was written, if many players ran the command in quick succession it could cause the server to lag and/or crash.
- Re-wrote the code to fix this issue. The top balances are then run and saved for 5 minutes. Meaning the baltop will only be able to refresh every 5 minutes.

Read the rest of this update entry...
[doublepost=1532462465,1532457679][/doublepost]Update [GRRR]
So this isn't an actual update to code, just an update to dependancies. So apparently I had TuSKe in my test folder, and didn't realize that SkEco depends on TuSKe because of this ONE line
code_language.skript:
set {_objects::*} to page {_page} of {_playersSorted::*} with 10 lines
So UNTIL further notice when I can find a way to replace this, Tuske is needed for this Skript

ShaneBee updated SkEco with a new update entry:

Update 1.2 [A few changes]

CHANGED:
- Was suggested by server people in the community to use Reqn for version checks vs SkQuery... I Reqn this is a good idea :emoji_wink: (You will now need Reqn, but you can remove SkQuery if you do not need it)
- Version checker now checks GitHub page rather than PasteBin... come on PasteBin... GIT outta here

ADDED:
- Added an option to change color of messages. (Can be found at the top, under options)
- Added another alias for /balance, you can now also use /money
- Added alias...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.