Simple Essentials Pro [ ★ Still Being Maintained! 1.12.x - 1.14.x ★ ]

Script [Premium] Simple Essentials Pro [ ★ Still Being Maintained! 1.12.x - 1.14.x ★ ] 1.14.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FrostedWeFall

Jul 14, 2017
FrostedWeFall submitted a new resource:

Simple Essentials Pro [ ★ Under HEAVY Development ★ ] - This skript aims to be the better then the other Essentials Skripts!

SIMPLE ESSENTIALS

Simple Essentials is an Essentials Skript aiming to be better then all the other ones on Spigot. Currently it is no where near a good standard and is currently in Alpha stage with HEAVY Development. This is currently my main project and I will try to be pushing out daily updates. Be sure to keep checking this page as It will start to expand and progress and eventually ( after a bit of time ) turn into one of if not the best Spigot...

Read more about this resource...

FrostedWeFall updated Simple Essentials Pro [ ★ Under HEAVY Development ★ ] with a new update entry:

Update 0.9.1

Fix | Fixed the Auto Updater - Now tells you if you require the latest version or not.
Addon | Added a teleport module, /tpa, /tpaccept, /tpdeny - Because its still in testing phase it has been automatically disabled in the config!
Addon | Now hooks into all main Nightvision Skripts - Also disabled in the config.
Addon | When disabling the Skript it now shows the correct amount of aliases and commands
Addon | Added an alias count and commands count...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Capture.PNG

why wouldnt i just use essentials then... it has more stuff, doesnt need skript and is free... if you dont know how to make a command blocker im not so sure youre an

upload_2018-2-26_15-49-27.png

Reactions: BrettPlayMC