Solved SideBar (SkRayFall)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneBee

Supporter +
Addon Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
Hello Friendly Helpers

So I am making a little halloween maze, and i want to create a sidebar while the player is in the maze, showing them their countdown (10 minutes)
I wrote out the code using SkRayFall EXACTLY as they say on the site.
IT WORKS... but its showing the sidebar/scoreboard to all players.

I saw a few suggestions, where people are saying to use Skellet... I am looked over the docs for Skellet and I am SO CONFUSED.

Here is what I have set, its super short and simple, please help me make this work... If I need to use skellet that is fine, i have it installed, i just dont understand how to write a scoreboard with their style!

code_language.skript:
loop 95 times:
                    if {mazerunning} is true:
                        subtract 0.1 from {_mazetime.%player%.left}
                        wipe player sidebar
                        set name of sidebar of player to  "&6HALLOWEEN MAZE"
                        set score "&2TIME LEFT:" in sidebar of player to 2
                        set score "&f%{_mazetime.%player%.left}% Minutes" in sidebar of player to 1
                        wait 6 seconds

Hello Friendly Helpers

So I am making a little halloween maze, and i want to create a sidebar while the player is in the maze, showing them their countdown (10 minutes)
I wrote out the code using SkRayFall EXACTLY as they say on the site.
IT WORKS... but its showing the sidebar/scoreboard to all players.

I saw a few suggestions, where people are saying to use Skellet... I am looked over the docs for Skellet and I am SO CONFUSED.

Here is what I have set, its super short and simple, please help me make this work... If I need to use skellet that is fine, i have it installed, i just dont understand how to write a scoreboard with their style!

code_language.skript:
loop 95 times:
                    if {mazerunning} is true:
                        subtract 0.1 from {_mazetime.%player%.left}
                        wipe player sidebar
                        set score "&f%{_mazetime.%player%.left}% Minutes" in sidebar of player to 1
                        wait 6 seconds
why on earth are you looping 95 times, use a while loop. also dont you need to have a {mazerunning} variable for each player? like {mazerunning::%player%}. and what event triggers this code?

why on earth are you looping 95 times, use a while loop. also dont you need to have a {mazerunning} variable for each player? like {mazerunning::%player%}. and what event triggers this code?
Hi.... thanks for the odd advice (its looping 95 times, because its counting down, and thats just the easy way I did it!), but Im looking for help with the scoreboard... not the rest of my code... That is just a snippet of the WHOLE code, but I just need help with the SCOREBOARD part!

Hi.... thanks for the odd advice (its looping 95 times, because its counting down, and thats just the easy way I did it!), but Im looking for help with the scoreboard... not the rest of my code... That is just a snippet of the WHOLE code, but I just need help with the SCOREBOARD part!
Believe it or not but the rest of the code affects your scoreboard. You said it gives the scoreboard to everyone so it helps to have context of when this code is be executed and for who.

Believe it or not but the rest of the code affects your scoreboard. You said it gives the scoreboard to everyone so it helps to have context of when this code is be executed and for who.

Well based on that, i did another "test code" with the same sort of information, but run by a command by the player... and it does the same thing!
So again, im not asking about the rest of my code, im asking for help on how to format a scoreboard with Skellet as I have read in several places that the Scoreboard code with SkRayFall does not work properly

Here is my sample skript that is a lot smaller, just to test, and yes, it showed all players the scoreboard,

code_language.skript:
command /sidebar <text> [<number>]:
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is "on":
            wipe player sidebar
            set score "&2PLAYER:" in sidebar of player to 4
            set score "&f%player%" in sidebar of player to 3
            set score "&f%arg 2% Minutes" in sidebar of player to 1
        if arg 1 is "off":
            wipe player sidebar

Well based on that, i did another "test code" with the same sort of information, but run by a command by the player... and it does the same thing!
So again, im not asking about the rest of my code, im asking for help on how to format a scoreboard with Skellet as I have read in several places that the Scoreboard code with SkRayFall does not work properly

Here is my sample skript that is a lot smaller, just to test, and yes, it showed all players the scoreboard,

code_language.skript:
command /sidebar <text> [<number>]:
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is "on":
            wipe player sidebar
            set score "&2PLAYER:" in sidebar of player to 4
            set score "&f%player%" in sidebar of player to 3
            set score "&f%arg 2% Minutes" in sidebar of player to 1
        if arg 1 is "off":
            wipe player sidebar
Ok i thought you wanted help getting skrayfall scoreboards to work. ive never used skellet scoreboards so sorry

Yeah... at beginn i was too confused with Skellett scoreboard. but with little playing around you will get it. but here, a simple, easy understand scoreboard for skellett

code_language.skript:
command /train:
    trigger:
        if stylish scoreboard "Self-%player%" does not exist:#If player doesn't has Scoreboard. will it generator one.
            create new stylish scoreboard named "Self-%player%"#creating a scoreboard like Variables
            create a new id based score "%player%-1" with text "Hello you!" slot 1 for stylish scoreboard "Self-%player%"#Remain to put evertime "%player%" if you don'T want show to everyone.
            set title of stylish scoreboard "Self-%player%" to "&aHey you!"
        set stylish scoreboard of player to "Self-%player%"
        wait 10 seconds
        delete stylish scoreboard "Self-%player%" #Isn't requried... if you don't changed evertime Scoreboard... if you changed evertime, so remove the "if stylish scoreboard exist....."

command /train1:
    trigger:
        if stylish scoreboard "Everyone" does not exist:
            create new stylish scoreboard named "Everyone"
            create a new id based score "Everyone-3" with text "Everyone will get this, this is not best" slot 3 for stylish scoreboard "Everyone"
            create a new id based score "Everyone-2" with text "To show money or somethings. it will" slot 2 for stylish scoreboard "Everyone"
            create a new id based score "Everyone-1" with text "Display everyone with YOUR money!" slot 1 for stylish scoreboard "Everyone"
            set title of stylish scoreboard "Everyone" to "I hope you understand it."
        set stylish scoreboard of player to "Everyone"
        wait 10 seconds
        delete stylish scoreboard "Everyone"

Yeah... at beginn i was too confused with Skellett scoreboard. but with little playing around you will get it. but here, a simple, easy understand scoreboard for skellett

code_language.skript:
command /train:
    trigger:
        if stylish scoreboard "Self-%player%" does not exist:#If player doesn't has Scoreboard. will it generator one.
            create new stylish scoreboard named "Self-%player%"#creating a scoreboard like Variables
            create a new id based score "%player%-1" with text "Hello you!" slot 1 for stylish scoreboard "Self-%player%"#Remain to put evertime "%player%" if you don'T want show to everyone.
            set title of stylish scoreboard "Self-%player%" to "&aHey you!"
        set stylish scoreboard of player to "Self-%player%"
        wait 10 seconds
        delete stylish scoreboard "Self-%player%" #Isn't requried... if you don't changed evertime Scoreboard... if you changed evertime, so remove the "if stylish scoreboard exist....."

command /train1:
    trigger:
        if stylish scoreboard "Everyone" does not exist:
            create new stylish scoreboard named "Everyone"
            create a new id based score "Everyone-3" with text "Everyone will get this, this is not best" slot 3 for stylish scoreboard "Everyone"
            create a new id based score "Everyone-2" with text "To show money or somethings. it will" slot 2 for stylish scoreboard "Everyone"
            create a new id based score "Everyone-1" with text "Display everyone with YOUR money!" slot 1 for stylish scoreboard "Everyone"
            set title of stylish scoreboard "Everyone" to "I hope you understand it."
        set stylish scoreboard of player to "Everyone"
        wait 10 seconds
        delete stylish scoreboard "Everyone"
Thank you very much
I will give this a try today

Status
Not open for further replies.