Sidebar issue

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eMpowr

Jun 13, 2019
I have an issue with skript. Ir load up and it doesnt show any errors, but when I teleport to the (Overworld) world, the sidebar doesnt change.

Code:
every 5 seconds in "Overworld":
    loop players in "Overworld":
        wipe loop-player's sidebar
        set name of sidebar of loop-player to "&e&lKITPVP"
        set score "&b&o " in sidebar of loop-player to 10
        set score "&e&l»&e Coins:" in sidebar of loop-player to 9
        set score "&bkitbattle_coins" in sidebar of loop-player to 8
        set score "&7&l " in sidebar of loop-player to 7
        set score "&e&l»&e Rank: &bkitbattle_player_rank" in sidebar of loop-player to 6
        set score "&5" in sidebar of loop-player to 5
        set score "&e&l» &eDeaths: &bkitbattle_deaths" in sidebar of loop-player to 4
        set score "&e&l» &eKills: &bkitbattle_kills " in sidebar of loop-player to 3
        set score "&e" in sidebar of loop-player to 2
        set score "&cMC.WEBSITE.COM" in sidebar of loop-player to 1

So can you help me do the skellet's stylish scoreboard?
Take it as example:

Code:
function updateScoreboard(p: player):
    delete stylish scoreboard named "Overworld%{_p}%"
    create a new stylish scoreboard named "Overworld%{_p}%"

set title of stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%" to "&e&lKITPVP"
    create a new id based score "Overworld%{_p}%-10" with text "&7&m--------------------" slot 10 for stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%"
    create a new id based score "Overworld%{_p}%-9" with text "&e&l»&e Coins: &b%kitbattle_coins%" slot 9 for stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%"
    create a new id based score "Overworld%{_p}%-8" with text "&1" slot 8 for stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%"
    create a new id based score "Overworld%{_p}%-7" with text "&e&l»&e Rank: &b%kitbattle_player_rank%" slot 7 for stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%"
    create a new id based score "Overworld%{_p}%-6" with text "&1" slot 6 for stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%"
    create a new id based score "Overworld%{_p}%-5" with text "&e&l» &eDeaths: &b%kitbattle_deaths%" slot 5 for stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%"
    create a new id based score "Overworld%{_p}%-4" with text "&e&l» &eKills: &b%kitbattle_kills%" slot 4 for stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%"
    create a new id based score "Overworld%{_p}%-3" with text "&1" slot 3 for stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%"
    create a new id based score "Overworld%{_p}%-2" with text "&cServer's IP.com" slot 2 for stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%"
    create a new id based score "Overworld%{_p}%-1" with text "&2&7&m--------------------" slot 1 for stylish scoreboard "Overworld%{_p}%"

on world change:
    player's world != "Overworld":
        reset stylish scoreboard of player
        delete stylish scoreboard named "Overworld%player%"

on quit:
    reset stylish scoreboard of player
    delete stylish scoreboard named "Overworld%player%"

every real second in "Overworld":
    loop all players in "Overworld":
        set {loop-player} to loop-player

updateScoreboard({loop-player})
[doublepost=1562358504,1562358472][/doublepost]
So can you help me do the skellet's stylish scoreboard?
Also, you can add me on discord ggdude#9485

I've sent you a request on discord, for further help
[doublepost=1562367015,1562366624][/doublepost]Everything is working. But I'm having problem with the plugin: KitBattle.
In skript there is custom scoreboard for kitbattle, so it would replace the kitbattle's scoreboard with the one in the skript. But it doesn't replace.
What's the problem?

Idk what you mean, we will continue this on DM
I've sent you a request on discord, for further help
[doublepost=1562367015,1562366624][/doublepost]Everything is working. But I'm having problem with the plugin: KitBattle.
In skript there is custom scoreboard for kitbattle, so it would replace the kitbattle's scoreboard with the one in the skript. But it doesn't replace.
What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.