Set more Health but still 10 hearts in the Health bar

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoHD

Nov 23, 2019
Hi, I'm currently writing a weapons script with Crackshot, the person I'm writing the script for would like a player to have 1000 hearts. But if I would do that via "set player's max health", the whole screen would be full of hearts. How can I set more hearts but leave only 10 in the health bar? E.g. do it like this if you have 1000 hearts in the health bar 10 and always 100 away

Sorry for my bad english, im german.

Ich würde folgendes vorschlagen:
PS: gönn mir nen Like <3

nutz eine Variable und zieh beim Damage immer 1 von der variable ab, sobald die Variable < 10 ist, cancelst du das damage event nicht mehr. Du könntest dann noch die Leben (die variable) in der actionbar oder im scoreboard anzeigen lassen.

lg

Reactions: MomoHD
Status
Not open for further replies.