Accepted Session bug?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezz

Addon Developer
Jan 24, 2017
Since the forum updated, I get logged out every 10 - 15 minutes or so. It's not a big deal, just a minor inconvenience.

However, on the latest occurrence, I was briefly signed in as @Gatt and the theme broke:

MI0zqAm.png

Something's messing with sessions, and it needs to be addressed asap (for obvious reasons).

O
Since the forum updated, I get logged out every 10 - 15 minutes or so. It's not a big deal, just a minor inconvenience.

However, on the latest occurrence, I was briefly signed in as @Gatt and the theme broke:

MI0zqAm.png

Something's messing with sessions, and it needs to be addressed asap (for obvious reasons).
Oh ohhhhh

Happened to me yesterday.

d8f9583d7ce9d467cc62385940ede0e5.png

Don't worry, the website still checks the session and if you're not actually an admin/mod, you don't have access to the tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.