Server MOTD

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicManSK

Nov 30, 2017
Hello!
I found server where is this:
upload_2018-5-15_16-9-2.png

Its message next to the server...
Anyone know how to do that?
I was googling and found something similar:
HERE

Please help me how to do that using skript and if this is not possible in skript plz let me know how to make it using any other plugin..
Thanks

Yes i was thinking about it because its in same height as players and version.. ok so i just need to put million of spaces to server version and it should work, shouldnt it?.. or just use html unicode spaces from character map..

Yes i was thinking about it because its in same height as players and version.. ok so i just need to put million of spaces to server version and it should work, shouldnt it?.. or just use html unicode spaces from character map..
Not sure if the second option works so you may use the first one. If you have TuSKe you can do the following:
code_language.skript:
set {_spaces} to first string matching " {20}"

Status
Not open for further replies.