Solved scoreboard

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuning

May 11, 2020
Let me ask you a rudimentary question. How do I make a scoreboard? Also, please tell me how to display the rank and money there.

here's an example of a scoreboard
Code:
every 2 seconds:
    loop all players:
        wipe loop-player sidebar
        set name of sidebar of loop-player to "&4&l&nKitPvP"
        set score "&3 " in sidebar of loop-player to 10
        set score "&7Nyttige kommandoer:&7" in sidebar of loop-player to 13
        set score " &c/buy /discord /forum" in sidebar of loop-player to 12
        set score " &c/stats (spillernavn)" in sidebar of loop-player to 11
        set score "&7Dine Stats:" in sidebar of loop-player to 9
        set score " &7Rang: %colored loop-player's prefix%%colored loop-player's suffix%" in sidebar of loop-player to 8
        set score " &7Penge: %loop-player's money%" in sidebar of loop-player to 7
        set score "&f " in sidebar of loop-player to 6
        set score " &ckills: %{killssc.%loop-player%}%" in sidebar of loop-player to 5
        set score " &cDeaths: %{deathssc.%loop-player%}%" in sidebar of loop-player to 4
        set score " &cK/D: %{kd.%loop-player%}%" in sidebar of loop-player to 3
        set score "&3" in sidebar of loop-player to 2
        set score " &7Spillere online: &a%number of all players%" in sidebar of loop-player to 1
        set score "&7&m---------------------" in sidebar of loop-player to 0
[doublepost=1589308393,1589308361][/doublepost]I mean, there's more effecient ways of doing it, but it works for me with no flicker

here's an example of a scoreboard
Code:
every 2 seconds:
    loop all players:
        wipe loop-player sidebar
        set name of sidebar of loop-player to "&4&l&nKitPvP"
        set score "&3 " in sidebar of loop-player to 10
        set score "&7Nyttige kommandoer:&7" in sidebar of loop-player to 13
        set score " &c/buy /discord /forum" in sidebar of loop-player to 12
        set score " &c/stats (spillernavn)" in sidebar of loop-player to 11
        set score "&7Dine Stats:" in sidebar of loop-player to 9
        set score " &7Rang: %colored loop-player's prefix%%colored loop-player's suffix%" in sidebar of loop-player to 8
        set score " &7Penge: %loop-player's money%" in sidebar of loop-player to 7
        set score "&f " in sidebar of loop-player to 6
        set score " &ckills: %{killssc.%loop-player%}%" in sidebar of loop-player to 5
        set score " &cDeaths: %{deathssc.%loop-player%}%" in sidebar of loop-player to 4
        set score " &cK/D: %{kd.%loop-player%}%" in sidebar of loop-player to 3
        set score "&3" in sidebar of loop-player to 2
        set score " &7Spillere online: &a%number of all players%" in sidebar of loop-player to 1
        set score "&7&m---------------------" in sidebar of loop-player to 0
[doublepost=1589308393,1589308361][/doublepost]I mean, there's more effecient ways of doing it, but it works for me with no flicker
A (lot) better way to use SkRayFall's syntax is with ID Based or groups scoreboards, because the ''wipe <targets>'s scoreboard'' makes the scoreboard flicks if you aren't in a localhost server with low ping.

Code:
on join:
    set name of sidebar of player to "&5MYSERVER &7┃ &fTEST"
    create id based score "&2&7&m--------------------" in sidebar of player to 5 with id "line5-%player%"
    create id based score "&fOnline: &5%number of all players%" in sidebar of player to 4 with id "line4-%player%"
    create id based score "&fYour Name: &a%player%" in sidebar of player to 3 with id "line3-%player%"
    create id based score "&r" in sidebar of player to 2 with id "line2-%player%"
    create id based score "&d&oplay.test-scoreboard.com" in sidebar of player to 1 with id "line1-%player%"
    create id based score "&1&7&m--------------------" in sidebar of player to 0 with id "line0-%player%"

on quit:
    wipe player's sidebar
    remove score id "line5-%player%"
    remove score id "line4-%player%"
    remove score id "line3-%player%"
    remove score id "line2-%player%"
    remove score id "line1-%player%"
    remove score id "line0-%player%"

every 1 second:
    loop all players:
        update score with id "line4-%loop-player%" to "&fOnline: &5%number of all players%" and 4
        update score with id "line3-%loop-player%" to "&fYour Name: &a%loop-player%" and 3

Status
Not open for further replies.