1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

2. LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out our Wiki for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scoreboard + Events of the block's rightclick

Discussion in 'Skript' started by b9635005, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:47 PM.

1. b9635005

b9635005 Member

You can answer me a just one solution of the one question!

Now, I'm trying to use scoreboard in the minecraft server, and in my codes, there is

every 3 second: || loop-player | I just want to show my nickname in the scoreboard, but it
    loop all players: | | shows me an another nickname of others. Is there any ways to change nickname whitch shows us.

is there any way to run command when we rightclick specific blocks?

2. iJDuhb

iJDuhb Well-Known Member

If you're using a loop every 3 seconds, set the score whatever for the name to loop-player. If this doesn't work and it still has this issue, I know whats wrong because it happened to me. If you have any priority for nicknames and ranks, it won't work (at least for me, with skript) and for your rightclick, just use "on rightclick on <block-here>" or use rightclick then clicked block.

3. b9635005

b9635005 Member

every 1 seconds:
    loop all players:
    wipe loop-player's sidebar
    set name of sidebar of loop-player to "&b&lKOI SERVER"
    set score "%loop-player%" in sidebar of loop-player to 8
    set score "&d" in sidebar of loop-player to 7
    set score "&bMoney&8:" in sidebar of loop-player to 6
    set score "&f %{money::%loop-player%}%" in sidebar of loop-player to 5
    set score "&e" in sidebar of loop-player to 4
    set score "&bOnline&8:" in sidebar of loop-player to 3
    set score " &f%number of all players%&8/&f100" in sidebar of loop-player to 2
    set score "&2" in sidebar of loop-player to 1
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:14 AM, Original Post Date: Mar 27, 2020 at 3:13 AM ---
    This is a code, and I found that all server user have the same output. Is there way to solved it?
    Or, it is the bug?

4. Dave

Dave Well-Known Member

Minecraft version? Don't use SkRayFall scoreboard syntax, try using SkWaze + Netherboard (it works fine), SkBee or another one.