Solved run console command

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitusverden

Aug 16, 2017
So I am trying to run a command as the console but I haven't found what I should write in the skript. I remember a year ago I wrote a skript and just typed "make console execute command "/blabla". But that gives me an error now. What do I do?

It says
code_language.skript:
Can't understand this condition/effect: execute console command "tellraw %loop-player% {"text":"Klik her for at teleportere til %player%!","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/tp %player%"}}" (anticheat-fly.sk, line 78: execute console command "tellraw %loop-player% {"text":"Klik her for at teleportere til %player%!","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/tp %player%"}}"')
it says

I wish I could help you more, but i know nothing about this stuff, maybe check out the
JSON formatting section HERE
[doublepost=1521836964,1521836047][/doublepost]I also came across THIS handy dandy little json api.
I am definitely going to use it myself, this might help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.