[RP] System of Work with a limit of person in a job

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Engine

Dec 3, 2018
Category: command,Skript,Roleplay,Groupmanager

Suggested name: System of Work with a limit of person in a job

Spigot/Skript Version: 2.2 snapshot

What I want:
Basically I would like a menu of 1 line where there are the following jobs guard, director, guard of the director, mirador or in it there is a maximum of people who can join the job of the style for the director it is necessary that a maximum person and that if there is a person puts a message too many people as a director, and that when dies he loses their job and returns to the default job so it leaves a place in the job and that when it disconnects the same when he rejoins the same. I would also like the menu in lore jobs there is displayed like 0/10 and when a person joined it will be 1/10. If the person in the grade guards and passes directly to director without dying adds a place available to the job ..

Maximum list of people jobs:

Mirador: 4

Garde: 6

Garde du directeur: 4

Directeur: 1

Ideas for commands: /prisonmetier

Ideas for permissions: prisonmetier.use

When I'd like it by: Any time would be amazing