Fantasy rock, paper, scissors

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

HowTragicMate

Feb 21, 2020
Category:
Mini-game

Suggested name:
Wizard's Duel

Minecraft version:
Skript 1.16+

Skript version:
Skript 2.6.3 or newer

What I want:
Rock, Paper, Scissors game with extra steps.

All players have Tickets that can be used to challenge other players by right clicking on a opponent with it. If the opponent accepts the challenge by right clicking the challenger with a Ticket, the Tickets will be removed from the rivals and the duel begins. A player gets 1/10 Ticket every hour.

While dueling
The rivals teleports into a arena, facing each others and can't move during the duel. Also their health can't regenerate naturally. Each round begins by choosing between Aggressive, Sneaky, and Defensive stances from a GUI. Aggressive beats Sneaky, Sneaky beats Defensive, and Defensive beats Aggressive. If a player win a round, he can choose a Spell which corresponds to the stance he selected:

GsoNEOR.png

Aggressive Spells
Throw Potion – A player throws a splash bottle that causes 4 damage to the opponent
Red Sparks – A player shoots redstone particles that causes 4 damage with 35-50% chance to make the opponent skip 1 turn.
Fire Charm – A player shoots flame particles that causes 2 damage with 35-50% chance to deal extra 4 damage after the opponent's turn.

Sneaky Spells
Throw Potion – A player throws a splash bottle that causes 4 damage to the opponent
Tickling Hex – A player shoots happy villager particles that causes 2 damage with 35-50% chance to make the opponent skip 1 turn.
Freezing Charm – A player shoots water drip particles that causes 2 damage with 35-50% chance to deal extra 4 damage after the opponent's turn.

Defensive Spells
Drink Potion – A player drinks a bottle that gives him 4 health points.

The more levels a player have, the better chance he has to deal extra damage.

vGWoxRx.png

zdpC1mB.png

n2XkY4R.png

The goal is to get opponent's health to 0 before own health depletes. The loser doesn't lost his items nor experience points. The winner gets a level up as a prize.

Last edited:
Hey! I'll try to do this for you, do you want the config to be in the skript file or do you want the skript to create a folder in the plugins folder with a config.yml file there?

Do you want the config to be in the skript file or create a folder in the plugins folder?

Skript file. I added that the more levels a player have, the better chance he has to deal extra damage.

Last edited:
Can you add me on Discord? It'd be much faster talking to you that way.
The Goose#1832